The 2017 TOMS Warehouse Sale // Dallas, TX
Friday 6/30: 10AM to 8PM
Saturday 7/1: 9AM to 7PM
Sunday 7/2: 9AM to 7PM
Monday 7/3: 9AM to 7PM
Tuesday 7/4: 12PM to 10PM
Grand Place Building
3701 Grand Ave.
Dallas TX, 75210
View the Event:
Share the Event:
- We accept Debit and Credit (Visa, Mastercard & Discover. No AMEX) & Cash.
- Large bags and strollers are subject to search.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- ALL SALES FINAL. No returns or exchanges will be permitted.
- All goods sold on as-is basis.
- Parking: $10. (Cash, credit & debit accepted)
*Please note, the Fair Park charges $10 for parking at all of its events. Parking fees are unaffiliated with TOMS. We encourage TOMS fans to carpool or take public transit when possible!
Get to Fair Park using Public Transit
Let DART bring you here.
Get here by DART light rail
Fair Park visitors can ride the new DART Rail Green Line to two stations – Fair Park Station, located on Parry Avenue at the entrance to the fairgrounds, and MLK, Jr. Station, located south of R.B. Cullum Blvd. and convenient to the MLK fairground entrance (Gate 6) and the Cotton Bowl Stadium.
Get here by DART bus
Whether you‚’re coming from north, south, east, west or downtown Dallas, several DART bus routes lead to the gates of Fair Park. Many more lead to the nearby J.B. Jackson, Jr. Transit Center. Although you can see all of your bus route options at dart.org.
Get here by Trinity River Express (TRE)
On every day but Sunday, the TRE offers commuter rail service between Fort Worth and Dallas. Its regular stops include DFW Airport, the Dallas Medical Center, Victory Station and Union Station. Get information about the TRE.
- At Victory Station, you can transfer from the TRE to DART’s light rail Green Line and continue directly to Fair Park.
- At Union Station, you can transfer to the DART bus which will also bring you to Fair Park.